Thursday, March 24, 2016

E-Flash From Dan, March 23, 2016

Dear E-Flash Friends;

We are geared up and excited here at the church. We’ve been having rehearsals in the evenings, people are praying, invitations are being extended, I’m still tweaking and honing an Easter message I pray will be interesting, helpful, inspiring, challenging and used by God. The time has almost arrived for our Easter services.
 
I know most of you are aware but I’ll mention the schedule again:

Good Friday service, March 25, 7pm

Easter services, Saturday, March 26, at 5pm and Sunday March 27 at 9 and 11am.

I’m already thanking God for the good things I know He is going to do!

Can you think of someone you might invite? Why not take a little risk and make an invitation. The worst that could happen is the person would say “no thanks.” The best that could happen is a person could potentially have a life-changing encounter with the risen Lord Jesus. Who knows?

I’m looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

He is risen!

Love and blessings,

Dan

P.S. We created an Easter invitation video. It’s humorous and fun. Click on the link to watch. Perhaps you could pass this along to a friend.

                         LINK: Click Here!


No comments: