Friday, July 19, 2013

E-Flash From Dan, July 19, 2013

Dear E-Flash Friends;
                                                                                          
Check out this phrase: Christians are called to be in the world, but not of the world. 

Have you come across this concept?  It’s an idea that I’ve heard for many years—“in the world but not of the world.”  The idea is rooted in something that Jesus said in a prayer to the Father that is recorded in John 17.

This idea applies to you and me.  We are challenged to be in the world, but not of the world.  The question is:  How are we supposed to do that? 

Well in 28 minutes, this Sunday, I will answer that question precisely for us.

(See how specific I am?)

I know you’re interested in issue of how God expects us to live our lives.  So you will definitely want to be here this Sunday!   My heart is already beating a little bit faster just thinking about us all being here together.

Did I mention the worship team will be helping us praise and honor God with exciting music?  Okay, well I’m mentioning it now.  They are planning a great time for us.
                                                                                                             
When YOU are encouraged, strengthened, challenged and blessed that is a wonderful thrill for me.  That’s going to be happening this Sunday.

Invite a friend, load up the car, and we’ll see you then!

Love and blessings,

Dan


P.S.  I’ve been getting a great response from people on the “A Minute And A Half of God Stuff Podcast.”  It’s quick, encouraging, helpful and fun.  Click on the link for the latest episode!

Link….




No comments: