Thursday, July 11, 2013

E-Flash From Dan, July 11, 2013

Dear E-Flash Friends;

The will to live is a powerful desire that God has put in each of us. You want to live, don't you? Of course you do. Me, too!

This is part of why we resonate so powerfully with the idea of eternal life. We have a strong desire to experience the reality of living forever with God.

Jesus spoke about eternal life and how we can have it in the book of John chapter 17, verses 1 - 5. We will be talking about that passage of Scripture this Sunday, July 14th. I believe that God has given me a message on this topic of eternal life that will challenge, motivate, encourage and inspire us!

Being gone for a while always reminds me that there is no church where I experience the presence of God and the fellowship of God's people like our church in Oak Lawn. I'm really looking forward to seeing you all this Sunday!  I hope you can make it.

Love and blessings,

Dan



P.S.  Take a moment to check out the “A Minute And A Half of God Stuff” podcast!  God has always been and He will always be.  Click on the link to hear more.







No comments: