Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Late Night Ice Cream Run

After the Wednesday night service a couple of folks said, “Hey Dan, we’re going to go get some ice cream.  You want to come?”

I laughed and said, “Get out of here!  There’s no way that people will go out and eat ice cream at 8:30 at night.”  I chuckled a little bit more at the absurdity of such an idea.  Then I said, “We are a society that is incredibly health conscious.  We are constantly thinking about eating in nutritional ways and maintaining our six-pack abs. [My own six-pack abs defy description…so to speak.]  This talk of a late evening ice cream adventure truly cracks me up!”

Then, still laughing, I held my hand up for a high five.  But the folks I was talking with had already left the room.

…Anyhow, this photo was taken at Baskin Robbins at about 8:45 this evening.


No comments: