Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Really Am Thrilled When People Go To Church... No Kidding!

This past week a friend said to me, “I’m thinking of going to church this Sunday.”

I said, “I would be THRILLED if you did that.”

My use of the word “thrilled” was not, in any way, an exaggeration.  I really would be thrilled by my friend’s attendance at church.  I would be thrilled because I care so deeply for this person.  And I would be thrilled because a church (which is technically people, not buildings) is blessed whenever new people come to share in the experience of worship.

Perhaps this goes without saying, but I will say it, anyhow.  I would be thrilled if any of you who live in the Chicagoland area would come to our services today, as well!  We have been planning and praying and we are already believing God has a terrific blessing in store for us!

First Church of God
4600 W. 111th Street
Oak Lawn, IL
Services at 9am and 11am



No comments: