Friday, February 7, 2014

E-Flash From Dan, February 7, 2014

Dear E-Flash Friends;

Hope you’ve had a great week and you are doing well.

I’m excited about the services coming up this Sunday.  (I know, I’m always excited about the services.  I can’t help it.  But, hey, it’s better that I’m excited about the services than tired and apathetic, right?)

Lisa Roule, Stephanie Chiocca and Kevin Durr joined me for a podcast that we hope you will take a moment to enjoy.  It’s the “What’s Coming 2/9/14 Podcast.”  Click on the link below to check it out!



We are offering a baptism class this Sunday, in between the two services, if you are interested please feel free to attend.  (Participation in the class does not obligate you to be baptized.  You can attend the class simply for informational purposes.)

Hope to see you on Sunday!

Love and blessings,

Dan



No comments: