Sunday, January 26, 2014

Watching The Grammys With Rachel and Spotting Yoko

Rachel and I are watching the Grammy awards and as they showed camera shots of the audience she asked, “Who’s that?”

I told her, “That’s Yoko Ono.”

Rachel said, “Who?”

I said, “Yoko Ono.”

Rachel laughed and laughed and said, “What is that?”

I said, “That’s her name.”

She continued laughing.  It really amused her.  I hadn’t ever thought about it that much but I guess it has a sort of amusing sound to it.

Rachel asked, “Is she a singer?” 

I said, “Not really.  She’s famous for… um… hmm… let’s see… uh… well, I guess she’s famous for being married to John Lennon.”

Rachel laughed some more, then she sneezed, and then she ate another chocolate chip cookie.  I don’t know if that has any significance, but I’m just reporting how it happened.



No comments: