Monday, January 13, 2014

A Squirrel In The Church

As I was walking toward the church earlier today I noticed that several doors were wide open. 

“Huh?  What’s going on?” I wondered.

When I got in the building I saw Nadia searching here and there.

“What’s happening?” I asked.

“There’s a squirrel in the building,” she replied as she repelled down the side wall of the sanctuary.

I helped her do a bit of searching but we couldn’t find our furry friend.  “I think he’s probably outside by now,” Nadia said.

“How can we know?”  I asked.

“Well, if he’s still in here he will probably set off the security alarm again.”

“Is that how you knew he was in here in the first place?”

“Yep.”

If that squirrel is still in the building and he sets off the alarm, I have a feeling I know an approximate time range when it would be likely to occur, don’t you?  I’ll let you know if I get a call from the security company around 2 or 3 in the morning.



No comments: