Friday, May 31, 2013

E-Flash From Dan, May 31, 2013

Dear E-Flash Friends;

Most of you probably know that the past couple of weeks have been very interesting for me.  I’ve learned that I have some health challenges of which I was previously unaware.  Thankfully, these issues were discovered sooner rather than later and I’m receiving effective treatments (including bionic parts that will make me 10 times stronger than the average man).

I am sincerely grateful for your prayers and kind words of encouragement and support.  Your love has been a source of great joy and help to me and to my family!

This Sunday, June 2nd, I’m planning to share a couple of thoughts that God has placed on my mind over the past 3 weeks.  He has reminded me of some simple but important truths and I believe He wants me to share them with you.  So, I’m really hoping you are planning to be here.

The worship team has some wonderful music in store for us and I honestly believe that this time together is going to be a powerful God-moment for us.  In fact, why don’t you take little risk and invite a friend?  God is going to be at work and we won’t want to miss it!

Again, please accept my deepest thanks for your love and prayers.  I am blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church and I’m looking forward to seeing you this Sunday!

Love and blessings,

Dan

First Church of God
4600 W. 111th Street
Oak Lawn, IL
708-636-2620




No comments: