Friday, April 1, 2016

Frozen Pizzas Fall On The Floor And I Build Character

I was at the grocery store early this morning and I carefully pulled one pizza from the freezer case. Suddenly 8 other frozen pizzas shifted, then slipped, then fell out of the freezer case onto the floor.

When I picked up 3 of the 8 pizzas and placed them back on the freezer shelf 2 more pizzas slipped and fell out of the case onto the floor. I felt like I was in a scene from a mildly amusing Superbowl ad.

A woman walked past pushing her cart and staring at me with a look that seemed to say, “Why are you throwing frozen pizzas on the ground? You shouldn’t do that.”

I wanted to say, “Surely you know I didn’t do this on purpose, right?”

But I held my tongue. (Proving that miracles do occur.)

I’m told these types of life experiences help build character.

…So I’ve got that going for me.


No comments: