Thursday, September 17, 2015

E-Flash From Dan, September 17, 2015

Dear E-Flash Friends;

I’m sitting here working on my message for this weekend and I’m getting excited. This happens from time to time. Occasionally, I’ll get so pumped up that I have to leap to my feet, walk a few laps around the church, and fire off an E-Flash… like I’m doing right now.

You won’t want to miss the Fall Kick-Off service this Sunday, September 20th. We will be launching a new series titled: “Experiencing Freedom!” The Bible tells us there is freedom in Christ. We will be talking about that encouraging and liberating reality.

The guys will be leading the music. If you’ve been here when the guys lead the music you know it is inspirational, exciting, passionate and fun!

We’ve even made a video invitation to the Fall Kick Off. That’s when you know we’re serious! Click on the link to watch the brief video.


There’s still time to invite someone. I hope you will take a risk and make an invitation. You could even send a link of the invitation video. Who knows what might happen?

I do know that God is going to do some great things this weekend.

You say, “How do you know He’s going to do great things?”

Because He’s God and everything He does is great! That’s why we gather together to honor Him.

I’m looking forward to seeing you.

Love and blessings,

Dan


No comments: