Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lucy Is Being Sneaky

Lucy jumped onto the bed in a sneaky way with something in her mouth.  At first, I could not tell what she was holding. 

She very quickly scratched and dug and hid her contraband under a pillow.  Then she gave me an innocent look as if to suggest everything was normal.

“What are you doing?” I asked her.

She cocked her head and the look on her face said, “Nothing.  What are you talking about?”

So, I pulled back the covers to find a pair of Rachel’s socks that Lucy had taken out of the dirty clothes hamper and hidden under my pillow.

“What’s this?” I asked, holding up the socks.

No response.

You see what’s happening, don’t you?  Sure.  Now we enter the phase where Lucy masters the art of looking perfectly innocent while she has illegal stashes secretly hidden all throughout the house.

#NeverADullMoment


No comments: