Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Like Living With Hope

I like to believe there are extraordinary things, wonderful things, good things that could potentially occur.  I realize that it takes more than a positive attitude for remarkable things to be accomplished.  But I like living with a sense of hopefulness.  It just feels, to me, like a better way to live.

I know that when we hope for things we are then set up for disappointment.  And I have had many disappointments.  People who are hopeful sometimes have their hopes dashed.  But in spite of the disappointments I would still rather live with a sense of hope.

That’s why I love verses like Matthew 19:26, in which Jesus says, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

That is a tremendously hopeful truth.  I pray that it gives hope to you, today!


No comments: