Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Guy On A Pay Phone?

I saw a guy at a pay phone today.

A PAY PHONE!?!?!

At first I thought, “Boy that’s odd.  That must be the only guy in the northern hemisphere who does not have a cell phone.”


And then I realized what happened and had a good laugh because it was so simple and plain to see.  It turns out that the rowing machine I was on at my cardiac rehab session is actually a time machine.  



Can you believe how dense I was?  It’s all so obvious now, in retrospect. Frankly, I’m a little embarrassed.

Actually I went back in time to 1977.  That’s why the guy was on the payphone!

Silly me.

By the way, I hate to brag but my platform shoes and bell bottom pants are really rocking!  

…Okay, gotta run.  It’s time to go listen to some really groovy “Pablo Cruise.”



No comments: