Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Keep Giving It A Shot...Life Is Worth It

If it was possible for me to remember and write down all of the times I have failed at things that mattered to me in life, it would probably take up most of the internet and leave very little space for anything else online.

Reading about my numerous failures would either make you fall on the floor laughing or start crying like a baby…or, perhaps, both.

(Okay, I will grudgingly admit some of my failures have been mildly amusing)

You might say, “Then why don’t you just stop trying, Dan? That would be easier, wouldn’t it?”

Yes, in some ways it would be easier to stop trying. And that option has occurred to me. Life can be incredibly frustrating, sometimes.

But I keep believing dreams are possible.
I keep believing life involves trying and ultimately life it is worth it.
And I keep believing God wants us to engage, God wants us to try and God wants us to live.

Furthermore, I believe God has some surprises for me that make me want to keep trusting in Him, giving it a shot and seeing what happens.

No comments: