Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lucy's Formal Statement - Apology

Hi, my name is Lucy.

This morning I was shocked and chagrined to discover that an unfortunate episode occurred involving personal control and a small area of carpeting here in our home.  While I feel it will serve no productive benefit to assign blame for this episode I would like to say that I regret any role I may have played in this inopportune situation. I am, further, saddened and embarrassed to discover that this matter involved what some people would describe as a number two incident. I join with all reasonable citizens in recognizing that this type of occurrence is unacceptable.

While I am still investigating how and why such an accident may have happened, it is important for us to keep in mind that no one is perfect and all of us can, no doubt, recall our own involvement in these kinds of soiled carpeting incidents which can easily happen in the confusing give and take of life.

Please know it is my intention to seek help for my possible misunderstanding regarding what is to happen indoors and what is to happen outdoors. I look forward to putting this matter behind us and moving ahead in the many important matters in which I have been called to serve the people of this home, such as, chewing up important documents; looking out the window and barking at people who walk by on the sidewalk; and sleeping 19 to 20 hours per day.

My family and I thank you as you give us privacy during this time of healing and reflection.
Your humble servant,

Lucy Marler


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! But Dad, its way too cold outside to do my business

Dan Marler said...

Yes, I suppose you're right about that! Lol!