Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Delicious Valentine's Day Meal - I Am Blessed!

Earlier today Rachel said, “We’re having lobster tonight.”

I laughed and said, “I know, I’m the one who went swimming last night and caught them.”

I thought she was kidding and that was one of my typical witty responses. (You probably wish you could be around this kind of side-splitting humor every day, huh?)

After work today, however, I noticed that Nadia began preparing a meal. I was surprised because I assumed we would go out and get something. When she completed the preparation I saw that not only did our delicious Valentine’s Day dinner include lobster but it included steak, as well!

Seriously!

It was both the surf! …And the turf!

Some of you are probably thinking, “Wow! Dan do you realize how blessed you are?”

The answer is: Yes, I do.

By the way have I mentioned, lately, that I bought Nadia a puppy last year for Valentine’s Day?


Okay. I just wanted to put that out there.

Happy Valentine's Day to my beautiful, gracious, generous, patient, loving wife!

No comments: