Friday, January 30, 2015

E-Flash From Dan, January 30, 2015

Dear E-Flash Friends:

What’s the best way to spend Super Bowl Sunday?  That’s an easy question to answer.

First, you get up and come to a thrilling and inspiring church service!  Then you go watch the game.

You thought I might say that, huh? 

I know a lot of people are excited about the Super Bowl but I’m excited because we are starting a new 4-week series this Sunday, February 1st.  The title of the series is, “Putting First Things First” and it will deal with getting some of the foundational issues in our lives in place.

The first week of the series we will look at something very important Jesus spoke about which is found in Matthew chapter 6, vv. 31 & 32. The title of the message is, “Seek First The Kingdom.”

The worship team is planning some terrific music that will point us to the One who is worthy of our praise. God will be glorified and I believe you will connect with Him if you come.

Also, I’ve had a fairly interesting week and I’ll share a little bit of my experience with you.

You won’t want to miss it!

Looking forward to seeing you this Sunday.

Love and blessings,

Dan


P.S. You can be assured that nothing at the church has been deflated.  Everything is being maintained according to official church league rules.


No comments: