Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Being A High Integrity Person

For those of us who would like to be involved in high integrity relationships it is helpful to ask ourselves this question: Am I a high integrity person?

Unfortunately, we happen to live in a culture that encourages us to blame others for our own faults and shortcomings. Instead of taking responsibility, we are encouraged to see ourselves as victims… and look for ways to lay the blame on someone else. So, if we are not involved in high integrity relationships we are tempted to think: What the heck is wrong with all these people? How do I manage to always find these losers?

We will serve ourselves better by asking questions like these:
What do I need to do to grow in my relationships?
How can I be a trustworthy, honest, loyal, helpful, friend to others?
How can I be the person of integrity God has called me to be?

We have to be high integrity people in order to have high integrity relationships.



No comments: