Sunday, October 12, 2014

Oh The Fun of Getting A Pie In The Face

Several hours ago I took multiple whipped cream pies to the face along with a few of our loving and courageous youth leaders as part of a youth fundraiser at the Oktoberfest picnic.

(I now know that whipped cream smashed into both ears does affect the ability to hear. So there was some important scientific data that was obtained from the experience.)

Even though hours have passed since the event, I still have a lingering smell of whipped cream all over along with the feeling of sugar in my hair.

Even though hours have passed since the event, I still have a lingering smell of whipped cream all over along with the feeling of sugar in my hair.

…Good thing I’m planning on taking a shower on Wednesday, that's for sure!




No comments: