Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Accepting That Life Is Hard In Order To Make Life Easier

Life is hard.  I’m not trying to be a downer, I’m just acknowledging something true.  We live in a fallen world and that means things will be difficult.  However, it’s helpful to know that when we accept the reality that “life is hard” it actually becomes a little bit easier.  Here’s what I mean: When we accept the reality that life is hard, our expectations adjust accordingly.  We know ahead of time that we will run into some obstacles and that understanding helps us cope with the obstacles a little better.


When we know that we are not alone, that makes the struggles of life more tolerable, as well.  So, remember, you are not alone.  “Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me...” Psalm 23:4

No comments: