Saturday, May 12, 2012

E-Flash From Dan -- May 12


Dear E-Flash Friends;

This Sunday is Mother’s Day.  We have a terrific service planned.  The men will be leading the worship this Sunday so get ready for the energy, enthusiasm and fun that always happens as they help us to praise our great and worthy God!

Of course, we will be honoring our moms and telling them how wonderful they are, too.

Also, the Mountain Movers discipleship group is having a bake sale after both the 9am and 11am services.  I’m already getting excited about chocolate and it’s not even Sunday, yet!  (Oh yeah, that’s right, I’m always excited about chocolate.)

Hope to see you this Sunday!

Love and blessings,

Dan


P.S. 


Check out the new God Stories Podcast.  This is an audio podcast in which I talk with people about God's activity in their lives. In fact, I really hope you will listen because this one is the first "official" God Stories Podcast! (I can tell you're excited. Me, too!) This podcast features my interview with Brittany Serenas in which she tells her God story.




No comments: