Friday, December 2, 2011

What Did You Say About The Beverage Dispenser?

Rachel and I were sitting at a fast food restaurant today.  (Hey, it’s the first time we were at a fast food place since yesterday.)  Here is a brief snippet of our adventure…

Rachel:  [Noting that a kid has put his mouth on the Pepsi beverage dispenser spout.]  That boy is drinking from the thing.

Me:  What thing?

Rachel:  Over there.  [Pointing to a teenaged kid who was goofing around with some friends at the beverage dispenser.]  He was drinking from it.

Me:  He put his mouth on it?

Rachel:  Yes.

Me:  [Looking at my Diet Mtn. Dew.]  He had his mouth on the spout that the drinks come out of?

Rachel:  Yes.  That’s gross, isn’t it?

Me:  [Getting up to throw my drink away.]  Yes it is.

Rachel:  [With total innocence.]  Want me to get you another drink?

Me:  No.


*NOTE:  Don’t worry, I won’t post too many of these kinds of incidents, otherwise no one will go out to eat at anymore and they’ll close all of my favorite places.

By the way, can I get anyone a beverage while I’m up?


No comments: