Friday, March 30, 2018

Preparing for Easter Weekend 2018


What a terrific group of Christ followers. I love them!

These folks have been diligently, joyfully rehearsing and preparing so that we can honor Jesus this weekend. Some of you would be surprised if you knew how many volunteer hours these folks give to serving God’s kingdom. It is a tremendous blessing to my heart.

(If you’re thinking, “How is this Marler guy this fortunate to have wonderful folks like this at his church?!?” …Believe me, I feel the same way! It’s puzzling, lol! I guess God must like me.)

I’m already excited and rejoicing… and the services haven’t even begun, yet! It’s going to be fantastic!

First Church of God
4600 W. 111th Street
Oak Lawn, IL

Good Friday Service, 7pm

Easter Services
Saturday, 5pm
     Sunday, 9am and 11am

No comments: