Saturday, July 16, 2016

E-Flash From Dan, July 16, 2016

Dear E-Flash Friends;

I am glad to be back in Oak Lawn and am really looking forward to worshiping with my church family this Sunday. There is a feeling of enthusiasm I have for speaking and teaching this week that I have not had in a while. I’m not even sure I can explain it. I love to preach God’s word but I have a sort of fresh excitement and anticipation.

Well, whether I can explain this excitement or not (and I can’t) I suppose I should consider it to be a good thing (and I do).

We are starting a new series this Sunday, July 17th from the book of Revelation. The title of the series is: 7 Letters To 7 Churches. On July 17th, the first message of the series will present the message Jesus had for the church at Ephesus. It is a message that is relevant, interesting and helpful to our church today!

The worship team has wonderful, inspiring, God honoring music planned and we will be celebrating Communion, as well.

You will want to be here this Sunday! Seriously. God will be honored and we will be blessed!

See you on Sunday!

Love and blessings,

Dan


No comments: