Saturday, June 23, 2012

E-Flash From Dan -- This Sunday, June 24th


Dear E-Flash Friends;

You know that God can communicate a message using all kinds of different methods, right?  He can even work through supernatural methods.  That’s one of the privileges of being God.  (It’s amazing what you can do when you’re All-Powerful!)  But God frequently uses human messengers to communicate His messages. 

I’m bringing this up because we're going to be looking at a very interesting messenger of God this Sunday, June 24th.  In fact, you could consider this man to be a herald for the coming King.  The man’s name is John.  He’s called John the Baptist because his ministry also involved baptizing people.  What John has to say involves a message that is relevant, encouraging and inspiring for all of us.  I really hope you can come out this Sunday, I know you'll be blessed if you can be here.

The worship team is set to deliver some great music and help us praise God in song.

Also, immediately following the 11 o'clock service (approximately 12:15, or so) I will be having a book signing for my newly published book, "That's A Very Good Question!"  I’m excited to debut the book right here in our church.  Many of you have been tremendously encouraging to me regarding my first effort as an author and I am truly thankful for your support.  Thank you!

(I told Nadia that I would not be storing boxes of books in our basement for the next 15 years, so, if you can be here for the book signing it will be very helpful to me in that regard, as well.)

Hope to see you Sunday!

Love and blessings,

Dan


No comments: