Thursday, June 7, 2012

Book Signing Event, June 24, 2012


Dear E-Flash Friends;

Many folks have been kind enough to ask me about this and I am pleased to announce that we will be having a book signing event at the First Church of God, Oak Lawn, IL, for my newly published book “That’s A Very Good Question!”

The book signing is scheduled for Sunday, June 24, 2012, after the 11 o’clock service (approx. 12:15pm, or so).

There will be books available for purchase at the book signing event ($11.95) or if you would like to order a book in advance it is available on Amazon.com or BarnesAndNoble.com  (Go to either site and type “Dan Marler” into the search field.)

Many of you have been incredibly supportive of me in this first attempt at a very big project and I appreciate that tremendously!

Love and blessings,

Dan


No comments: