Thursday, November 10, 2011

E-Flash From Dan, Nov. 10, 2011

Dear E-Flash Friends;

King Solomon says, “Finishing is better than starting.” 

“Hmm, what is Ol’ Sol talking about,” you ask?  Well, I hope you’re planning on being here, at church, this Sunday, Nov. 13th, to find out.  You will be blessed if you come.

And don’t forget that after the 11 o’clock service we’re having the Annual Chili Cook-Off and the Bake Sale.  The Cook Off and Bake Sale are fund-raisers for the International Youth Convention, which our youth are attending in the summer of 2012.  And they are tremendous opportunities to eat some tasty food!  If you think about it, just the very idea of freshly baked goods, all by itself… uh huh… are you picturing something chocolate?  Yep, that alone is reason enough to be here! 

Who’s with me?!?  (Just so you know, I’m visualizing lots of cheering, right now.)

Alright, time for a brief change of subjects:  When I meet with folks, one of the issues that comes up over and over again has to do with helping people who are experiencing troubles and problems.  The very brief attached video addresses a fundamental issue regarding with this matter.

Click on the link to view the video…  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBEYzmXqaxQ

Hope you’re having a great week.  I’m excited about seeing you all on Sunday!

Blessings,

Dan
  

P.S.  King Solomon and I are not close personal friends, but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t mind when I refer to him as “Ol’ Sol”.


No comments: