Sunday, April 18, 2021

Stirring the fires of courage in you

I was blessed to see an example of courage today. I am not at liberty to provide details but I mention it here to inspire and encourage others.

The exercise of courage always motivates me. It brings joy and excitement to my heart.

Fear tends to be paralyzing. Fear often suppresses achievement, effort and life. Courage tends to bring increase, fear tends to bring decrease.

To everyone who reads this post, even though you do not know the details of the matter I am referencing, nevertheless, my prayer is that simply knowing that an act of courage was exhibited stirs up the fires of courage in you.

“…Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9



No comments: