Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Value of Knowing Christ Jesus

This is an interesting thing for an intelligent, educated person to write:

“Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith.” Philippians 3:8-9

This was written by a man named Paul. He wrote it under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Is it true? Yes, it is. This passage is providing us with helpful knowledge. Nothing we do in life is more important than knowing Christ Jesus.


No comments: