Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lucy Pulls The Chair Pad

I felt a strange nibbling and pulling under my leg. I don’t know about you, but I don’t typically experience that type of sensation. Were these the peculiar symptoms of some new medical condition, I wondered?

No. It turns out the sensation was the result of my dog, Lucy, trying to pull a chair pad out from under me while I was sitting on it.

I sternly said to her, “Hey, what are you doing?”

Then she gave me the innocent puppy dog look as if to say, “What? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m simply trying to live my life and accomplish some meaningful objectives.”

She considered my question to be an overreaction and wondered if, perhaps, I needed a time out.

In the meantime, Rachel found the fact that Lucy tried to take the pad out from under me to be wonderfully amusing. She laughed and laughed.


It is very satisfying to be able to provide some amusement for the household.

No comments: