Friday, September 6, 2013

E-Flash From Dan, 9/6/13

Dear E-Flash Friends;

Jesus said these astonishing words that are recorded in Luke 9:24, “If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it.”  In other words, He is telling us that the way to find true life is to surrender our lives to Him.

If you take Jesus seriously, and I do, this is an extraordinary and reality-altering comment.  Does He really mean this?  Well, I’ve got a great idea: Let’s talk about it this Sunday!

That’s exactly what we will be doing, this Sunday, September 8th.  I’m really looking forward to the services.  You will want to be here! 

Just to whet your appetite even further, Lisa Roule and Stephanie Chiocca joined me for a podcast titled:  What’s Coming 9/8/13 with Dan, Lisa and Stephanie.  We talk about the services this Sunday and a few other fun topics.  I invite you to click on the link below and take a listen.



We’re going to have great worship music and interesting, challenging, encouraging thoughts from God’s word.  I hope to see you!

Love and blessings,

Dan




No comments: