Saturday, September 1, 2012

E-Flash From Dan, Sept. 1, 2012


Dear E-Flash Friends;

Some of you might be thinking, “If I go to church on the Labor Day weekend will I get some kind of extra credit from God?”  And of course, we all know God doesn’t work that way.  Come on, don’t be silly.  It’s not that you will get extra credit from God.  In fact, I’m chuckling at such an amusing thought.  No, you won’t get extra credit for attending on the Labor Day weekend, it’s just that *God will sort of like you a little bit more.

So, I’m hoping to see you all at church this Sunday, September 2nd!

By the way, we really do have a terrific service planned.  We will have great worship music.  And I have a message, from the story of Jesus and the woman at the well, that I believe God will use to challenge and inspire us.

And don’t forget that our Fall Kick-Off is coming on September 16th; A Fresh Start And A New Beginning.”  This year the Falll Kick Off includes the roll out of our new Next Step format on Wednesday nights.  Please pray that God will use our church in powerful ways.  I’m believing that He will! 

Love and blessings,

Dan


  
* Note:  Just in case it’s only obvious to me, please know that this is a joke.

.

No comments: