Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Update on the medical procedure



Some of you know that I had a routine medical procedure today and several folks have requested that I provide an update.

Fortunately, all is well. The procedure went perfectly. The medical team was stellar!

The doctor told me this is what the test revealed:

1.  No signs of physical problems;
2.  I, possibly, talk a little too much;
3.  Plastic surgery could help…perhaps just a little tightening here and there; and
4.  Trimming the eyebrows doesn’t take that long but would be very beneficial.

I felt the doctor’s conclusions were needlessly broad; covered non-medical areas; and could have been expressed a little more diplomatically. But I was just glad to be able to wrap it up, go, and get something to eat.

Thank you to all for your prayers! They were, and are, greatly appreciated. God is loving, kind, generous and gracious to me.


No comments: