Friday, December 14, 2012

E-Flash From Dan - School Shootings, Sadness


Dear E-Flash Friends;

My heart breaks with sadness and I have tears in my eyes as I write these words.  Like many of you I’ve been watching coverage of the school shootings that occurred today in Newtown, Connecticut. 

I keep shaking my head and saying, “How could he do this to children?”

I’m thinking about families who sent a child off to school this morning and because of the unimaginable wickedness and evil of this deranged person their precious lives have been taken and the lives of these families have been irrevocably altered.  Certainly, there are no adequate words to describe their pain.  I am praying for them and I know you are, too.

“Lord have mercy and somehow bring love, support, strength, peace and hope to these families in the midst of this horrendous tragedy.  We grieve.  We are thankful that you welcome these young ones into your loving arms.”

Love and blessings,

Dan

No comments: